hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: Running out of connections
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2003 12:22:25 GMT
Jandalf,
Nobody responded to Simon so far, even though this problem sounds like a
pretty nasty one. Shall we file a bug report? I suppose we should
consult Mike Becke first.

Cheers

Oleg

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 03:04, Simon Roberts wrote:
> Gidday,
>
> With the current CVS version, I seem to be having a problem where I run out of connections
to a server.  It happens if I do a bunch of HTTP operations that fail (404, as it happens)
and the reply include a "Connection: close".  If no garbage-collect happens then the connections
are not freed!

--
Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichevski@dplanet.ch>