hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Walsh" <daniel.wals...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: MultipartPostMethod creating malformed headers?
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:29:24 GMT
>What library are you using to parse 'multipart/form-data'
> formatted requests?

We actually have our own classes to parse a multipart/form-data formatted
request.  I guess they could be a bit outdated at this point, or possible
never were completely spec compliant themselves.  The specification has
remained the same since August of 1998, right?

>Can you post the response headers? You could use wire log to see them.

I'm not familiar with wire log.  These are the headers that I get by calling
multipartpostmethod.getRequestHeaders() and
multipartpostmethod.getResponseHeaders(), respectively.  Although, my
understanding was that multipart/form-data formatted requests contained
multiple sets of headers for each part in the message.  If that sounds
correct, I've yet to find the way to extract each part's headers.  ...I'll
try to come up to speed on wire log.