hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Sung-Gu" <jeri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug in URI constructor? should i create a new bug?
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 01:57:34 GMT

Hi  Armando Antón,

> > Both constructors use the same method with a boolean to specify if the
string parameter is escaped or not.
> > In the parseURIReference method that boolean is used when storing the
internal all the uri info (_host, _authority, _query, _fragment) except the
path that is always encoded (the boolean parameter is not used so the path
is not supposed  to be escaped)

That's one of two major bugs...
To fix that, setPath method should have its brother methods to deal them...
;)
And the setPath method should be enable to be the 'public' method.
I was to try to fix it a while ago... But I haven't tested and applied...
:(

I'll look into it soon...  Thank you urging me....

Sung-Gu