hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: Patch backlog
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:05:05 GMT
Odi,
I'd like to hope Jeff is all right, just having problems getting on-line.
I'll start testing smaller patches and line them up for you to check in. My own 'encoding
fix' will have to wait, as it involved a lot of unpleasant and monotonous work. I would like
someone to have a second look at it before the patch makes its way into the CVS tree, as I
might have overlooked some of the potential problem spots
Cheers
Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: Ortwin Gl├╝ck [mailto:ortwin.glueck@nose.ch]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 1:51 PM
To: Commons HttpClient Project
Subject: Re: Patch backlog

Oleg,

I am seeing this and I have all the pending patches in my queue.
Unfortunately I am VERY busy at the moment and have almost no time to
even commit the stuff this week. It would be a great help if you could
review the patches, if you have time, and just tell me what to check in
in order. I haven't heard back from Jeff. Is he still alive or still
struggling with his DSL?

see you soon

Odi