hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: java.net.UnknownHostException
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:38:05 GMT
I would suggest something more like this:

             String strURL = "http://201.173.335.213/xxxx/xxxxx";

             PostMethod post = new PostMethod(strURL);

             inputXML();

             post.setRequestBody("inputXml="+sbInputXML.toString());

             post.setRequestHeader("Content-type", "text/xml");

             HttpClient hc = new HttpClient();
             int iResultCode = hc.executeMethod(post);
             post.releaseConnection();
     }

Mike