hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Number of mailing list users
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 03:25:44 GMT
I checked to see how many subscriptions there are to the HttpClient
mailing list for the first time today.  I was pleasently surprised as it
was *many* more than I had expected.  Now in that number there are about
3 archive services subscribed, and probablly a few users subscribed
twice, but there would be hardly any inactive accounts because the list
is only a few months old.  I'd say the number reported is only 7 higher
than the actual number of humans reading the list traffic.

Take a guess for yourself.  Then scroll down to the bottom of this email
to see how close you were.

*137* subscribers reported by the list command.