hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: Need sanity testing of 2.0 alpha 2 builds
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:44:17 GMT
Still working on it.  Surprisingly difficult for a simple thing.  The
files that are included in a maven build are determined by the
plugin.jelly file, which is global.  This seems dumb to me.  I have a
question on the maven dev list on how to override this locally.
 Unfortunately, I can't (dont want to) just use the build.xml file as it
is unrelated to maven.

This is my first release on Jakarta ever, and the first maven based
HttpClient release ever.  There are some bugs to work out.  I am working
on a release process guide specific to httpclient, so this should be
easier in the future.

Thats it, I'm going for lunch!

Jandalf.