hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: Need sanity testing of 2.0 alpha 2 builds
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:46:03 GMT
Well, to be honest, I don't see much point in having seperate
distributions for src and binary.  But that is the commons standard way
of building which we inherit.  There is some other documentation that is
missing as well, like your webapp howto which is in the repository, but
is not in the distro.  I am not fully up to speed on maven yet, so it
will take some time to figure out how to clean up a bunch of these things.

I think that its OK for an alpha release, but needs to be better for a
beta.  I'll take it as an action item.

Anything else?

-jsd