hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: Would anyone miss GetMethod.setUseDisk()?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:31:41 GMT

> If we did this, I think we'd want to do it as a module that sat on top
> of httpclient, rather than as a core part of httpclient itself.  Maybe
> even a separate jar, but part of the same build or something.

Thats quite exciting actually.  There is a whole machine for starting
and taking on projects like this, the commons incubator.  I think that
the scope of a HttpCache is just right for a commons project (HttpClient
is actually quite large).  After all, there is a FileUpload component!

Cool stuff.  I think you could have quite a bit of support for this Laura.

Jandalf.