hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: 2.0 alpha2 release attempt 2
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:56:45 GMT
Jeff,
It's great to have you back. We all have been missing your guidance.
Three cheers to Jeff the White!!!

As far as I can see, there are no major show-stoppers. I just would want
to see Mike's connection pooling patch committed before the release.
That's all

I trust everything is back on track and you will not be leaving us alone
anymore ;-)

Oleg