hc-dev mailing list archives

From Laura Werner <la...@bevocal.com>
Subject RE: Managing persistent connections
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 23:23:09 GMT
thomas wrote:

> i am not an active developer, but i am also really interested
> in getting this done. maybe i can help you testing your proposals,

That sounds good!  As soon as the HttpClient / HttpMultiClient merge is
finished, I'm going to check out the new code and integrate it into the
release-after-next of our product.  (It's too late for the next release).
Then I can devote some more time to working on the persistent connections on
the new code base.  I don't think there's much point to working on it on the
old code I have now, since everything's about to change.

Laura Werner
BeVocal