hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <oleg.kalnichev...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject RE: [Cookies] Warnings in Webapp Tests
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:54:40 GMT
Ortwin
The "Unrecognised cookie attribute" warning message is a fairly recent addition. We can simply
do away with it altogether or reduce its priority to INFO or DEBUG.

As to the "Illegal cookie state" warnings, I believe their WARN priority correctly reflect
the severity of the problem.

What do you think?

Oleg

-----Original Message-----
From: Ortwin Glück [mailto:ortwin.glueck@nose.ch]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 9:10 AM
To: commons-httpclient-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [Cookies] Warnings in Webapp Tests

When running the webapp tests I get excess warning messages:

2002-12-17 09:09:04,549 WARN  [main]
org.apache.commons.httpclient.cookie.CookieSpec     - Unrecognized
cookie attribute: name=Discard, value=null

Anything we could do to suppress them? Do we have to use a certain
CookieSpec?

Odi

  NOSE applied intelligence ag
                                    [www]      http://www.nose.ch
  ortwin glück                      [email] ortwin.glueck@nose.ch
  hardturmstrasse 171               [pgp key]          0x81CF3416
  8005 zurich                       [office]      +41-1-277 57 35