hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <ortwin.glu...@nose.ch>
Subject Re: Analysis of alleged HEAD bug
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:36:52 GMT
Of course it makes sense to gracefully handle buggy servers.

However this will involve some changes to the HttpConnection class to
circumvent blocking reads:
- create a "peekable" InputStream (a very small buffer)
- create a non-blocking isDataAvailable()

This may take until the Beta Release at least.

Odi