hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: HttpClient documentation
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:09:35 GMT
I do agree about documentation.  One problem with documentation in open
source is that the code base tends to change quickly (HttpMultiClient
was replaced only 2 days ago).  The users get the code early, but
non-source level documentation does tend to become out of date quickly.

It would be excellent to have a push for documentation, and we are
approaching the time where this is a good time to make that push.

-jsd