hc-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Dever <jsde...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Subpackages and deprecation
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 15:28:17 GMT
The httpclient root package is starting to become cluttered.  We should
start organizing into logical subpackages where it makes sense.  I took
the liberty of moving the Base64 class into the util subpackage.  I left
a deprecated copy in the root which will be removed for a beta release.
 The same strategy was taken previously with the URIUtil class.

I also made deprecation=true the default in the build.xml so that we are
more aware of what deprecated services we are using.

If you have any subpackaging suggestions, let us know.

-jsd