hc-dev mailing list archives

From o.kalnichev...@dplanet.ch
Subject Re: Problem with cookies using double quotes
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:09:30 GMT
Christopher,
I am somehow ended up being Cookie Revolutionary Guards here ;-) I am also largely responsible
for all recent changes (and bugs as well) introduced to the cookie management. Default cookie
policy has been made more strict with regard to RFC 2901 compliance. Feel free to throw some
bad tomatoes at me for that. Meanwhile you may want to try setting cookie policy to compatibility
mode and see if problem persists

I'll investigate the problem and get back to you as soon as I can

Oleg