hc-dev mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0 Alpha 2 release
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:01:57 GMT
+0

("0" in the sense that I haven't had and don't expect to have a lot of
time to contribute to this A2 release, but I've been lurking and poking
around a bit and I like what I see.  I may actually be able to free up
some time to support the proposed HttpRequest/HttpResponse split, so think
of it as a +0.1 if that helps :)