hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue in running hbase-2.2.3 in cygwin
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2020 14:05:28 GMT
Please be aware that running in Windows is not well tested by the rest of
the community as far as I know.

That error looks like hbase couldn't talk to the zookeeper quorum.

Are you following a specific set of instructions for getting things
started? It'll be easier to work from a common base rather then go through
all the possible configuration issues that could cause an issue.