hbase-user mailing list archives

From 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache HBase 2.1.9 is now available for download
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2020 09:44:56 GMT
If you want to run HBase on top of a 3.1.x HDFS cluster, you can just use
the binaries, hadoop 2.8.5 client can communicate with 3.1.x server.

If you want HBase to use hadoop 3.1.x, then you need to build the binaries
by yourself, use the hadoop 3 profile.

Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebzadeh@gmail.com> 于2020年2月20日周四 下午5:15写道: