hbase-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Creation of user-zh mailing list
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2020 00:46:20 GMT
Hi,

Apache HBase is blessed to have a diverse community made up of
individuals from around the world. On behalf of the HBase PMC, I'm
pleased to announce the creation of a new mailing list
user-zh@hbase.apache.org.

The intent of this mailing list is to act as a place for users to ask
questions about Apache HBase. Individuals who feel more comfortable
communicating in Chinese should feel welcome to ask questions in Chinese
on this list.

We hope that this list will be well received by our users and that it
will help those who do not speak English as a first language engage with
others more effectively. As with all things, please be mindful that
questions may take some time to be answered on this list as only a
subset of our HBase community can communicate in Chinese effectively.

The mailing list is available NOW, and the website will be updated
shortly to include this mailing list[1]. Users can subscribe to this
list by standard approach: mailto:user-zh-subscribe@hbase.apache.org.

- Josh (on behalf of the HBase PMC)

[1] https://hbase.apache.org/mail-lists.html