hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kang Minwoo <minwoo.k...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: How to avoid write hot spot, While using cross row transactions.
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2020 06:37:26 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

I will look around phoenix and tephra.

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

보낸 사람: 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino219@gmail.com>
보낸 날짜: 2020년 1월 10일 금요일 15:14
받는 사람: hbase-user
제목: Re: How to avoid write hot spot, While using cross row transactions.

Maybe you need Phoenix?

You need to use special algorithm to get cross region transactions on
HBase. IIRC, Phoenix has a sub project call Txxx, which implements the
algorithm described in the google percolator paper.

Thanks.

Reid Chan <reidddchan@outlook.com> 于2020年1月10日周五 下午1:47写道: