hbase-user mailing list archives

From Wellington Chevreuil <wellington.chevre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: data replication if cluster replication is enabled later
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2020 13:54:39 GMT
Data will be targeted to replication only once you have a replication peer
added and your related table column family REPLICATION_SCOPE is set to '1'.
If you had your table column family REPLICATION_SCOPE set to '1', but no
replication peer added, then no data inserted/modified prior to having a
peer added would get replicated.