hbase-user mailing list archives

From OpenInx <open...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parse Scan to Base64
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2019 14:50:19 GMT
Say you wan to encode a scan to base64 ?  then you may need to encode the
scan to protobuf Scan object, then encode the protobuf byte[] to Base64.
1. Scan scan = ...
2. ClientProtos.Scan protoScan = ProtobufUtil#toScan(scan);
3. byte[] bytes = make the protoScan to byte[];
4. encode the bytes to base64.

IIRC, there's no provided method to do the base64 encoding, you need to
write your own method.
Thanks.