hbase-user mailing list archives

From <weili0...@sina.com>
Subject Add node(regionserver) exception
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2019 02:26:40 GMT
Hello User.

(HBase version: 2.1.2;Hadoop version:2.9.1)。
   I added a new hbase regionserver node, which failed to launch the regionserver service
on it when I started the hbase cluster using start-hbase.sh.However, when I used the hbase-daemone.sh
start regionserver on the new node, it started correctly and the hbase cluster state was normal.
I could also see the new node on the UI(master:60010).When stop-hbase.sh, the services of
all nodes can be shut down normally.  Here is the printed information in the log(hbase-hadoop-master-slave03.log):Thu
Jul 25 09:19:17 CST 2019 Starting master on slave03
core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
scheduling priority             (-e) 0
pending signals                 (-i) 30733
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 64
open files                      (-n) 1024
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
real-time priority              (-r) 0
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
max user processes              (-u) 4096
2019-07-25 09:19:19,389 WARN  [main] util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library
for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicablePlease help to solve this
problem。Best regards, Li Wei