hbase-user mailing list archives

From marjana <mivko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject replication - how to change peer cluster key (zookeeper)
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2019 14:18:13 GMT
Hello,
I have master-slave replication configured. My slave cluster's ZK needs to
be moved. Is there a way to alter peer on my master cluster so it points to
the new ZK?
If I disable_peer then remove_peer, I am afraid my replication will stop and
all my tables will have replication disabled.
There is no "alter_peer" command. Any idea how to move ZK and update my
peer's cluster key
"hbase.zookeeper.quorum:hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort:zookeeper.znode.parent"
so we don't miss on replicating any data from the master?
Thanks

--
Sent from: http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/HBase-User-f4020416.html