hbase-user mailing list archives

From Anoop Sam John <anoopsamj...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase Meetups in India
Date Wed, 08 May 2019 07:31:45 GMT
Hi all,
         I have seen HBase meetups happening in Bay area as well as
different cities in PRC. I believe we have many devs and users based in
India.  Some of us were discussing about starting this kind of meetups.  In
order to know the dev/users and which city they are based out, I have
created a google group [1].   Please join this group.   This group is to
better decide/discuss abt the place, time, host etc.

Note : When we decide to have such meetups , anyway it will be informed in
the dev@ and user@ too.

Anoop

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hbase-india ?