hbase-user mailing list archives

From 张铎(Duo Zhang) <palomino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to reload dynamic Coprocessors
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 02:44:10 GMT
I think the safest way is to disable the table first, then update the
coprocessor jar in place, and then enable the table.

Or another way is to upload the coprocessor jar to another place, and
update the table descriptor to point to the new place. I think this could
be done by code, as you can completely replace the old coprocessor config.
Not sure if this is easy to do through shell.

Kang Minwoo <minwoo.kang@outlook.com> 于2019年5月14日周二 上午10:36写道: