hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vikash Agarwal <vikash.nit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does TTL works on Column Qualifier and not Column Family level.
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:50:53 GMT
What I am trying to say is Ttl is currently acting on qualifier level and
not family level.

I have a table t1, with family m1, and ttl 5 mins.
I added qualifier q1 at time t1, and qualifier q2 at time t2 where t2 is 2
mins greater than t1.

After 5 mins only  q1 got deleted and not q2.
Q2 got deleted 2 mins later.

So what i am saying is , ttl is acting on qualifier level and not family
level.