hbase-user mailing list archives

From Winter <ldy...@163.com>
Subject Master-Master Replication problem in hbase2.0
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:36:57 GMT
Cluster A and B-both are HDP 3.0.0(hadoop3.0, hbase2.0);
> I want to replicate a table named T(only one CF named 'f') on cluster A and B with each
other, that is, the table T data of A changes will be synchronized to B, and the table T data
of B changes will be synchronized to A. I configured replication both on Cluster A and B for
table T using 'add_peer' and 'enable_table_replication' by Hbase shell(firstly A to B,2ndly
B to A).Then,I did test in Hbase shell as below,
> 1.Put a record by typing "put 'T','r1','f:a','1'" on A,then Scan table T,it's no problem,the
record can be found on both A and B;
> 2.Put a record by typing "put 'T','r2','f:a','1'" on B,no prwoblem,both found on A and
B;
> 3.Put a record by typing "put 'T','r1','f:a','2'" to update the value to '2' on A,no
problem, updated successfully on both A and B;
> 4.Put a record by typing "put 'T','r1','f:a','3'" to update the value to '3' on B,no
problem, updated successfully on both A and B;
> > 5.Put a record by typing "put 'T','r1','f:a','4'" to update the value to '4' on
A,the problem was coming, there is no update both on A and B, that means this 'Put'is not
effected,the value is still '3' on A and B although the Hbase shell does not give an error
when I 'put'.
> 6.after about 1 minute, I typing this 'Put' again to update the value to '4' on A, now,
it's successful, the value is updated to '4' both on A and B.
> Is it a bug in v2.0?May I ask what's the reason? Anything I missed to configure?Thx.

| |
Winter

邮箱:ldym00@163.com

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制