hbase-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Gupta <abhila...@gmail.com>
Subject Archive folder not getting cleaned due to SnapshotHFileCleaner error
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 05:06:03 GMT
We are getting the following exception during ChoreService runs in HBase
Master logs. As a result we are accumulating a lot of data in archive
folder as archive folder disk space is not getting reclaimed.

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.SnapshotProtos at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.SnapshotProtos$
SnapshotRegionManifest.internalGetFieldAccessorTable(
SnapshotProtos.java:1190

The exception is happening every time ChoreService runs.
Hbase version: 1.1.2

I have filed a bug with details of the versions and full stack-trace of the
exception.

Thanks,
Abhishek