hbase-user mailing list archives

From Yu Li <car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pictures, Videos and Slides for HBaseConAsia2018
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 06:45:16 GMT
Thank you for all the helps Stack! It must have cost lots of your time
downloading the videos then uploading to youtube, uploading slides onto
slideshare, and put up all together into the blog!

The success of the conference is attributed to all PC members and supports
from hbase community rather than me alone (smile)

Best Regards,
Yu