hbase-user mailing list archives

From Robert Yokota <rayok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help in HBase Model
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 18:18:48 GMT
The answer depends on your queries, but you can try "key-flattening" as
described under the DOCUMENT section here:

https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/hbase-application-archetypes-redux
https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/hbase-application-archetypes-redux2-part

Other archetypes such as ENTITY may also be applicable.  You may also want
to look at Apache Phoenix.