hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Rodionov <vladrodio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question on snapshot and export utility
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2018 19:15:13 GMT
No, it is not, to my best knowledge. ExportSnapshot just move files to new
destination using M/R job.
But, you can do the custom filtering yourself. Look at ExportSnapshot
implementation. All you need is a new
Mapper which does required filtering of a HFile before moving data to a
destination.

-Vlad