hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean Charles Jabouille <jean-charles.jaboui...@kelkoogroup.com>
Subject Use hadoop.profile with maven
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 12:33:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on a project which uses hbase 2.0 and hadoop 3.0. By default
Hbase dependencies are configured for hadoop 2.7.4.

As I understand the switch to hadoop 3.0 can be done by doing something
like this: "mvn -Dhadoop.profile=3.0 clean package" on my project. This
works like a charm but I would like to integrate this property in my
pom.xml. I tried:
- to put this property in <properties> section of my pom.xml
- use properties-maven-plugin to inject the property dynamically

When I launch mvn dependency:tree hadoop 2.7.4 is used.

Someone can me on this subject please ?

jc