hbase-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Si <antonio...@gmail.com>
Subject a table is neither disable or enable
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2018 21:22:02 GMT
Hi,

We have a table which is stuck in FAILED_OPEN state. So, we planned to drop
the table and re-clone the table from an old snapshot. We disabled the
table, but the disable procedure has been running for more than 20 hrs.

I went to hbase shell and found out "is_disabled" and "is_enabled" both
return false. Is that a normal behavior since the table is in the middle of
being disabled?

Is it normal that the disable took that many hours even though the table is
large in size (about 33TB)?

Thanks.

Antonio.