hbase-user mailing list archives

From Water Guo <water....@antsdb.com>
Subject Re: AntsDB 18.05.27 is released with TPC-C benchmark and LGPL
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 15:21:57 GMT
Hi, S

Sorry to have you wait. I got some distractions in the past two days. You can find the steps
here http://www.antsdb.com/?p=218

Regards,
~water

On May 29, 2018, at 2:45 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net<mailto:stack@duboce.net>>
wrote:

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 12:19 AM, Water Guo <water.guo@antsdb.com<mailto:water.guo@antsdb.com>>
wrote:

I also conducted a TPC-C benchmark using BenchmarkSQL 4.1.1 from
PostgreSQL community. It shows that AntsDB can handle row lock and
transaction commit/rollback very efficiently. Result is published at
http://www.antsdb.com/?p=207.

As always your feedback is welcome and please follow the project on GitHub
at https://github.com/waterguo/antsdb

I love it.

Looking at the blog posting, would have been handy to have list of steps
running the TPC-C.... I want to try it -- would be cool having TPC-C as a
etc. I'll do it but maybe you can dump on tail of log your bash history
doing setup and running the suite.

Thank you,

~water