hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tamas Penzes <tam...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Cloudera HBase Client for CDH 5.15
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2018 14:06:26 GMT
Hi Debraj,

AFAIK mvnrepository.com is an aggregator site, and Cloudera doesn't have
control over how often they collect the artifacts. In the same time, please
read this article about using Cloudera's own maven repository:
https://www.cloudera.com/documentation/enterprise/release-notes/topics/cdh_vd_cdh5_maven_repo.html

Regards, Tamaas