hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lian Jiang <jiangok2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pheonix client
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2018 23:29:58 GMT
Any idea?

phoenix-client.jar has multiple conflict with play, for example logback
v.s. log4j,  guava 13 v.s. guava 22, etc.

I don't see a way to handle this case and the ways I considered are:

1. shade phoenix-client.jar. I only see how to shade jars that available in
maven repository and did not see a way to shade a jar file.
2. change the code in
https://github.com/apache/phoenix/tree/master/phoenix-client. It is
possible but looks like a lot of work to do.
3. consider OSGI but playframework does not support it.

Any clue is highly appreciated!