hbase-user mailing list archives

From Yang Zhang <zhang.yang...@gmail.com>
Subject Scan Sequence
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 15:42:23 GMT
Hello Everyone

        I want to know If the Scan is send to HBase by sequence? For
example, If I have a table that has two region(region1,region2), and I sent
a Scan() to this Table. This Scan will be send to region1 first and until
region1 returned, region2 can get this Scan? So If There are some methods
than I can control the sequence?

      some time I need region2 to search fist, because it has my own index.
Then It will give an suggest to other region about where to search.. I am
using zookeeper to do this, But I found that My scan will be blocked for my
lock on region1, and region2 who has the suggest, even't can't receive this
scan.

      Anyone have suggest?

Thanks very much