hbase-user mailing list archives

From Yang Zhang <zhang.yang...@gmail.com>
Subject Question About preSplit() hook
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 08:40:35 GMT
Hello everyone

          I am using coprocessor of HBase, My work is to split my own index
when RegionSplit.
When I use the preSplit(ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment> c,
byte[] splitRow) , I thought The param splitRow must be some row taht I
puted in my Table, But this time I get  one row That can't be mine(my
rowkey is constructed with long+int but the splitRow is only 3bytes)

        So I want to know how HBase determine the splitRow? Is the splitRow
must be exist in my table? If anybody can help?

Thanks very much!