hbase-user mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regionservers consuming too much ram in HDP 2.6.
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 09:11:56 GMT
Hi Lalith

Seems you have configured very minimum heap space.
So when you say RAM size is increasing  what are the operations that you
are performing when the memory increases. I can see heap is only 1G but
still your  memory is 16G.Are you sure that 16G is only due to Region
servers? Are you having heavy writes or reads during that time.

Regards
Ram