hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Rajam S" <raj...@infinilytics.com>
Subject Delete row by row key not working through hbase shell and through JAVA API
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2017 11:21:38 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to delete some spurious rows that got added in my hbase
table. The command I am using is this:

deleteall 'my_table','row-key'

The rows don't get deleted through hbase shell and through java API. I
am still debugging my code to see how these rows got added.
I tried deleting many other rows using above command and it works fine.
I have already checked the timestamp values, to rule out any errors
there. My current timestamp is not earlier than the timestamp i am
deleting.

Can somebody please help me to understand what is happening.

Thanks.
Regards,
Rajam S

---