hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rohit Jain <rohit.j...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: How to stream data out of hbase
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 05:00:34 GMT
Besides the fact that it will add overhead to your writes depending on what streaming guarantees
you desire (at-most-once, at-least-once, exactly-once), how many subscribers you want to support,
the restart capabilities you would want in failure scenarios, etc.

Rohit

On Oct 24, 2017, at 11:44 PM, Josh Elser <elserj@apache.org<mailto:elserj@apache.org>>