hbase-user mailing list archives

From sudhir patil <spatil.sud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strategies to query efficiently in HBase
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2017 23:58:38 GMT
1> surprising that your range scan times out. Could you share some insert
row keys(after hashing) and start & stop rowkeys you are using to
scan/query? Row keys design is very important, it has to match your
retrieval pattern.

2> Yes, its Hbase is best as long you are doing range scan or to get key
value pairs.