hbase-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to stream data out of hbase
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 04:44:13 GMT
The most reliably way (read-as, likely to continue working across HBase
releases) would probably be to implement a custom ReplicationEndpoint.

This would abstract away the logic behind "tail'ing of WALs" and give
you some nicer APIs to leverage. Beware that this would still be a
rather significant undertaking that would likely require you to dig into
HBase internals to get correct.