hbase-user mailing list archives

From schausson <schaus...@softera.fr>
Subject HBase region server logs in standalone mode
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 16:07:07 GMT
Hi,
I'm trying to proceed with performance tests (and to figure out what to tune
in my hbase configuration), and I found in HBase documentation the "Enabling
RPC-level logging" section, that suggests to activate RPC DEBUG logging to
better understand what's going on...It's worth saying that I use HBase in
standalone mode, which means that everything runs in a single JVM (master,
region server...) if I understood properly.
My problem is that the region server log just contains a few lines, ending
with "WARN  [main] regionserver.HRegionServerCommandLine: Not starting a
distinct region server because hbase.cluster.distributed is false", so I am
not able to find any "DEBUG" level logs because I technically have no more
logs for the region server...
Did I missed something ? Where should I look to find RPC logs ?
Thanks for your help
Sebastien

--
Sent from: http://apache-hbase.679495.n3.nabble.com/HBase-User-f4020416.html