hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is possible make shared object from HBase sources?
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2017 12:46:39 GMT
>From https://buckbuild.com/rule/cxx_library.html , it seems to
support shared PIC-enabled build on Android.

bq. it is main, it is not shared library?

I added main() because you started with cxx_binary in BUCK which requires
main().

I did a quick search but haven't found build target in BUCK which
generates shared
PIC-enabled output.

Consider using make / CMake.