hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrzej <borucki_andr...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: Folly not installed
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 13:36:23 GMT
W dniu 29.08.2017 o 14:27, Andrzej pisze:
> I found simple_client at buck-out/gen/core
> no libsasl2 sharted library

libsasl2.so.3 I add symbolic link to libsasl2.so.2 and is ok,
buck build number executable like simple-client but I am interested
libraries *.a to build my own program using Hbase.
There are :
libfolly.a
libprotobuf.a
libif.a
libwangle.a
libcore.a
Which I must use in my own program? it is possible compiling my own
program without docker and buck?
When I compiling , it is problem with includes <folly/...> which
includes many other files.
Is possible crate program which crate/delete tables and its source not
included <folly/..> but only link libfolly.a ?