hbase-user mailing list archives

From jeff saremi <jeffsar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Baffling RPC exceptions with our Thrift servers
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 21:22:54 GMT
Every once in a while (and this is getting more frequent) our Thrift clients report errors
all over.

I check say one of the Thrift server logs. I see a lot of lines like the following:

2017-08-04 14:15:17,089 INFO  [thrift-worker-29] client.RpcRetryingCaller: Call exception,
tries=14, retries=35, started=108853 ms ago, cancelled=false, msg=row 'http://hobartexchange.com.au/classifieds/_g397381.html'
on table 'ClickStreamTable122016' at region=ClickStreamTable122016,http://hifimov.com/youtube-videos/mcent-hack-unlimited-money-cracked-apk,1501285634230.bfce55b49e2ade82e1bac73c4205d967.,
hostname=co4aps197b537e,16020,1501339699340, seqNum=54295

I go to mater. Check status. No issues whatsoever.

I check the logs for the RS mentioned in the log. No issues that I can tell you.

I restarted all Thrift servers and that didn't help. I bounced the active master. still nothing

What else can I check? what could be the reason? How can we get Thrift working again?

thanks

Jeff