hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Co-processors: Know if row is being deleted by TTL
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 21:45:12 GMT
I wonder if you can make use of per Cell TTL ?

See third paragraph under http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#ttl

Basically there would be two flags (same row): one for marking whether user
has submitted the comment, the other is for the TTL you described.
When postDelete() is called on the TTL'ed cell, you can retrieve the first
flag and make decision.

FYI